Ben's Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Identities: Client Identity Package 003

So, finally over the past few weeks I've started to put my wesbsite together after thinking about every aspect for so long, I've a had few hiccups along the way, which thankfully have been ironed out by Adrian and/or my 'How to us Flash...for Dummies' book, until now!

One of the main aspects of the site was to have a 'News' section on each area [Fly FM, Trent TV and Platform], so that everyone could see current events. Easy you say? Yeah well, I wanted to incorporate an online blog [much like blogger] for each area so that it was easily updateable for people who don't know computers that well. This was until Simon told me you can incorporate blogs into Flash, well, you can, it just would be so much easier in HTML...

I now have two options;

- Bin the idea of online blogs and carry on with the rest of the site,
or
- Don't construct the whole site in flash but to use flash elements.

Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home