Ben's Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Research


You know when you set out to do something but then get completely sidetracked by something, well, unfortunately I'm doing this a lot recently, I'm still debating whether this is a good or a bad thing.

So, I was searching for a nice pair of trainers, the winter weather has taken its toll on my converse, and I went to a popular American shoe company to browse their online catalogue and became engrossed in their website.



http://www.macbethfootwear.com

This site is built entirely in flash and has various sections which move or can be moved and have quirky actions when you hover over them. The site is very appealing and I think that if I didn't know about the shoe company I would still be interested because of the design of the site. Also, they seem to have used RSS feeds within the site which made me think of a problem I was having last year, which I would like to rectify. Oh the joys of the internet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home